Office Update Regarding COVID-19
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE TO OUR PATIENTS,
We are very happy to announce that we are re-opening on Monday May 11, 2020. We are accepting scheduled appointments only. We are asking all patients and those accompanying them to wear a face mask. If you don’t have a face mask we will provide one for you. The well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority.
We are not accepting any walk-ins until further notice.
We are offering curb-side services for hearing aid repairs and supplies such as batteries, wax guards, and any other hearing aid service that do not require an in-office visit. Our doors will remain locked to help minimize the spread of this virus. Once you arrive to our office, please call (330) 372-4500 and one of our staff will greet you at your vehicle. We will then fulfill your requested services in-office and then come back out to you. If there are any service charges, we will provide that information to you.
As the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want you to be aware of the steps we’re taking to maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone now and into the future.
- We are accepting scheduled appointments only. This is to limit the number of visitors inside and to ensure we are following social distancing.
- If you have an appointment, we are asking you to arrive close to your appointment time, or to please wait in your car as you will not be allowed into the office any sooner.
- Non-contact thermometers are being used to ensure everyone is without a fever prior to entry. Please be prepared to have your temperature taken prior to entry.
- We are asking all patients and those accompanying them to wear a mask to their appointment.
- We are calling patients in advance of their appointments to confirm that they are not feeling ill, or haven’t had contact with anyone who was sick in past 14 days.
Precautions we are taking in our offices:
We’re scheduling time between each appointment to clean and sanitize surfaces.
- All door handles, surfaces and chairs are being sanitized throughout the day.
- Testing booths and surfaces are being sanitized before and after each patient is seen. These include “high-touch” surfaces and items such as headsets, doorknobs, faucets, and chairs.
We are washing our hands and sanitizing frequently throughout the day, and are asking our patients to wash their hands when they arrive.
- Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience in the office.
Please know that we are here for you. We value you as a patient and ask you to work with us through this challenging situation.
Dr. Larry, Dr. Kayla, and Amanda -PCC